goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

see what poor grammar does

all could have been avoided with just a simple comma

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

ATTACK OF THE FURRIES

good one.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

wait a minute

THEY'RE NOT RUSSIAN, THEY'RE NOT BEARS ON UNICYCLES!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

good

I want to know what 3 guys were doin in that barrel before they were singing

Hector&Virgo: Money Shot Hector&Virgo: Money Shot

good

in response to the guy before me
all anything takes for anything to be front paged is if it has any kind of sexual content humorous or not strait or gay

FYAT FYAT

Awsome but,,

GINGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

You forgot about

Speed lobbys, glitchers, party back outs, NOOB TOOBS, semtex dosent beep, campers that slightly change position, quarry camping spots with actual camping stuff, too many places to hide in highrise, A.I. speech, "R......P.......G!!!!!!", RPG accuracy=0, teammates walk into your airstrike in ricochet, ALL death streaks suck, care package bounces off level ground and kills you, enemy kill and takes you care package, teammates group rape you emergency airdrop, AMMO IN CARE PACKAGE, COUNTER UAV IN CARE PACKAGE, care package glitchers, random you suck challenges, team killers, host migration, turtle beach fags, nuke boosters, russian gibberish, random hand signals that give you away while sniping, wasteland snipers, Srg. Foley's "I see it I ask for an airstrike" attitude, loose ends ending on verteran, solo part on takedown, hornets nest's "I fell and dropped my guns im still gonna run", mic echo, spec opp echo, fat people's heavy breathing, 7 yr olds complaining.

so here's 30 or so more ideas for the next one. I could probably think of more but i'm tired and pissed because all of these things have happen to me in the last hour of playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mad:Random Crap Mad:Random Crap

Beautiful

love the MGS ! scene and the shotgun fail was genius. There should be a random crap day right after madness day just cus of this

Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

good but

his voice sounds like a girl in the beginning and that is not how you pronounce katana. you put too much emphasis on the a

Use (software) Protection Use (software) Protection

1 problem

the sound replays after the movie is over